Charlu profile image 84

What is your favorite home remedy that you have used on one of your pets?

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coconut oil nut even with my dogs, and I was just reading an answer to one of my questions about using honey on/for pets. This obviously peeked my curiosity as to how many more home remedies are used with pets successfully that I don't know about. So what's your favorite?

Melissa A Smith profile image93

Melissa A Smith says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

What do you use the turmeric and resveratrol for if you don't mind? I've never used either.

Amberjewell profile image80

Amberjewell says

mvillecat profile image88

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I love coconut oil and I'll bet the egg is good for their coat also. Thanks

lindalou1963 profile image78

Linda (lindalou1963) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I raised a baby deer once and we had to give it to him every so often and it worked great. Great stuff and your right about making sure it's pure pumpkin. Thanks I had not thought about it for my dogs.

DrMark1961 profile image92

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I never heard of using the palm oil, but have heard a lot about the vinegar for fleas. Do you put it in their water and if so how much? I use acai myself and now know of an alternative for the dogs Thanks

kathyjones1952@at profile image62

kathyjones1952@at says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I use it on myself to for mosquitoes especially here in Florida. Do you mix it or use it straight?