Charlu profile image 83

What is your favorite home remedy that you have used on one of your pets?

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coconut oil nut even with my dogs, and I was just reading an answer to one of my questions about using honey on/for pets. This obviously peeked my curiosity as to how many more home remedies are used with pets successfully that I don't know about. So what's your favorite?

lindalou1963 profile image80

Linda (lindalou1963) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I raised a baby deer once and we had to give it to him every so often and it worked great. Great stuff and your right about making sure it's pure pumpkin. Thanks I had not thought about it for my dogs.

Amberjewell profile image80

Amberjewell says

DrMark1961 profile image91

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I never heard of using the palm oil, but have heard a lot about the vinegar for fleas. Do you put it in their water and if so how much? I use acai myself and now know of an alternative for the dogs Thanks

Melissa A Smith profile image94

Melissa A Smith says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

What do you use the turmeric and resveratrol for if you don't mind? I've never used either.

mvillecat profile image87

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I love coconut oil and I'll bet the egg is good for their coat also. Thanks

kathyjones1952@at profile image60

kathyjones1952@at says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I use it on myself to for mosquitoes especially here in Florida. Do you mix it or use it straight?