My 13 week old German Shepherd puppy recently pooped out shreds of fabric from...

clothing. I hadn't noticed her acting unusual, just saw that her poop was bright and colorful. Then I saw that it was pieces of my clothes she had eaten! I then started looking thru the laundry basket, and found several articles of clothing with pieces missing. She doesn't seem to be acting much different than normal, and I just felt her stomach pretty firmly to check for any discomfort. There were no signs of discomfort, and she ate about 2 cups of food. However, after examining her stool, there has got to be some clothing left in her. What should i do?

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

angel115707 profile image80

Angel Ward (angel115707) says