jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (21 posts)

My 3 Months Dog Eats his Own Shit, How to stop him. Please suggest.

1. prashantchalia profile image61
    prashantchaliaposted 4 years ago

My  3 Months Dog Eats his Own Shit, How to stop him. Please suggest. i have beaten him, tied him with chain for entire day, done everything i could, but nothing seems to work.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 4 years agoin reply to this

So, I can't help but to be curious... why did you spell the expletive out fully in the title and not in the body?

prashantchaliaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

thanks  for telling me, next time it wont happen......what you curious about?

1. profile image0

That was pretty much it.

hey beth, you have written 60 hubs, out of which 50 featured , How?.....i want to learn

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
              MelissaBarrettposted 4 years agoin reply to this

She knew how to use the shift key.

1. profile image0

lol... Wow you're mean today... and now Im feeling very self conscious about my spelling.
                Actually, all of them are featured except 3 which are new and 1 which was too dirty or something... whatever. Anyway, I have no idea how/why. Puppies are like babies... they usually survive a lot of crap.

Not particularly mean... just too lazy to type a long nice explanation about how the grammar in his hubs is likely the major reason his hubs aren't being featured.

Especially since he beats his three month old puppy.

1. profile image0

hahaha, I wondered why you kept saying that... I just went back and read the op. lol
                    Maybe it's a regional thing... maybe he means he swatted it on the nose with a tiny rolled up newspaper.

2. prashantchalia profile image61

he is my baby, and i love him.....i haven't beaten him the way you people thought, is just i was sick off.......

2. MelissaBarrett profile image60

Give him to someone who won't beat him or keep him chained up all day... Oh and clean up the s**t before he can eat it.

Thanks melissa...i love my dog like anything.....and i don't wanna beat him up or chained him up.....its just i am sick of seeing him eating his own shit......its not possible to clean up the shit before he can eat it.....not every time...something else you suggest...

You realize that beating anything isn't a real good educational tool right? 

Change his diet, buy him a better grade food.  He's likely doing it because of malnutrition.

Thanks Melsssa, i haven't thought in that direction.....thanks again.

2. Melissa A Smith profile image100
          Melissa A Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this
    3. DrMark1961 profile image99
      DrMark1961posted 4 years agoin reply to this

There is no magic pill for coprophagia. Instead of beating your dog and putting him on a short leash, you should be walking him after meals so that he will defecate. You will no longer have the problem. The puppy will be tired from his walk after each meal and will not start destructive behaviors like digging and barking excessively.

2. profile image0
    Beth37posted 4 years ago

wait a minute, wait a minute... my fettucine recipe is two days old, why is it not featured? WHY?!<pounds chest, rips shirt.>

3. donotfear profile image89
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

Stop beating him and tying him up, for one.

1. DrMark1961 profile image99

I thought at first that this might be a troll trying to rile everyone up but when I looked at his profile page saw that he has been here over a year.

1. Clint Ward profile image60
        Clint Wardposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Is that the definition of a troll? Someone who has been here for a short time? If so how does anybody new get along?

1. DrMark1961 profile image99

Most of the trolls are on for a few days, make outrageous posts and get banned from HP. They do not tend to last long.
          That is not to say that every new person is a troll, nor did I imply this. Almost all trolls are new members, though.

working