jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the current best Dry Dog Food on the makret?

1. profile image44
    rockymissyposted 8 years ago

What is the current best Dry Dog Food on the makret?

I currently feed my two Aussies Nutro-Ultra Adult and would switch in a minute but I have a 15 year old Australian Sheppard and a 3 year old.

2. Mrs. Obvious profile image94
    Mrs. Obviousposted 8 years ago

Costco brand Kirkland makes a very high quality food that I and my friends trust. I am right now feeding a new food by Rachel Ray that just came out at Walmart and it seems to have good ingredients too. One of my dogs is a really picky eater and she likes it.

3. profile image43
    dirtdiva42posted 7 years ago

We've been feeding our 1 1/2 year old mixed breed the Kirkland signature food for about 5 months.  she seems to like it, but she has started licking and chewing at her feet, alot, making them raw and bleeding.  will have to find another highly rated brand to try....

4. Anita_Lumley profile image74
    Anita_Lumleyposted 7 years ago

We were feeding our cat and dog Blue Buffalo, which has a line of food that is grain free. Because Blue Buffalo is a little pricey, we switched to Taste of the Wild, which is another high quality food but lower in price. The only draw back to buying Taste of the Wild is that it may be difficult to find. I wouldn't suggest switching to Science Diet either, because it's main ingredient is corn. Here is a hub I've written about choosing quality dog food.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Grain-Free-Pet-Food

working