jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

what is the most fierce deadly animal known to mankind ?

1. marcus1305 profile image52
    marcus1305posted 7 years ago

what is the most fierce deadly animal known to mankind ?

i think the animal is probably an aquatic animal.

2. Anti-Matter profile image56
    Anti-Matterposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure it's the Irukandji jellyfish, it's not really fierce, but it's one of the deadliest creatures out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_jellyfish

3. ElGringoSalsero profile image83
    ElGringoSalseroposted 7 years ago

The answer is obvious. Man is the most deadly creature on Earth.

4. kgnature profile image55
    kgnatureposted 7 years ago

I think it's the flea that carries the bacteria Yersinia pestis which is responsible for the plague.  It's been responsible for milions of deaths around the world.

5. profile image53
    say it how it isposted 7 years ago

ninjas be careful were u tread. there every were

6. DeathStroke profile image41
    DeathStrokeposted 7 years ago

Hanzo Hattori is the most fierce deadly animal known to mankind.

7. rust profile image60
    rustposted 7 years ago

You would have to research statistics for as long as they go back to figure out which animal (assuming you mean other than man himself) is truly the deadliest. In other words, you have to get past the idea of certain snakes and cats being potentially the most lethal to find out which one has actually caused the most deaths of other animals.

The guy who said the flea probably had it right. A flea isn't technically an animal but I agree with him that over time, it's probably been the rat that the flea infects that has proven the most deadly.

8. FlyingSquirrel profile image61
    FlyingSquirrelposted 7 years ago

The Polar Bear is considered the most dangerous predator to man in North America.

Hippos are considered among the most dangerous and deadly on the African Continent, as well as the Cape Buffalo.

working