jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Your favorite fish?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image59
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Your favorite fish?

2. scramble profile image64
    scrambleposted 7 years ago

To eat, probably Salmon or Tuna because they have such strong and unique flavor. I love fishing for Walleye and Bass.

3. patdmania profile image57
    patdmaniaposted 7 years ago

I love salmon.  I could eat it everyday.  It needs to be cooked right though.  Marinate it in lemon juice and lemon pepper.  Sautee it on both sides in olive oil and then put it in the oven for 20-30 min covered at around 375 degrees.   Tastes great!  Try it out and let me know how you like it.  You can also put your own spices with it.  Like garlic, ect. 

If your talking about fishing.  I love catching pike.  They give a great fight.

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I don't have a true favourite fish, it depends what I fancy cooking for dinner.  Tonight I roasted mackerel stuffed with fresh goosegogs and lemon, served with salad and goosegog sauce.
    Angling, in the Solent,  tope or the dogfish, excellent sport, spur dogs and smooth hounds are fine for eating, but tope are no good for eating.  Solent bass make good sport and eating.

5. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 7 years ago

It's odd to me that the responses are totally geared toward eating them--like that's the first thing that comes to mind!?  Really?  How sad.  Anyway,  I do have some pet fish, and my favorite is the Emerald Green Corydorus Catfish, aka Cory.  They act just like little puppy fish and are totally adorable!  Friendliest, most happy-go-lucky fish I've ever seen.  I love them!

6. ReesasakaGaara profile image56
    ReesasakaGaaraposted 7 years ago

For a pet- Platy tailed fish, I like its size (which is small), and you can tell the diff/ between boy and girl! YAY, that means babies!

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

Cat fish is my favort fish i liked to eat the fins yum

8. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Considering that this is in "Fish and Aquarium Animals" rather than food, I'm going to guess that you mean live fish for pets. I have many favorites and could safely be classed as a fish fanatic, it all depends on the tank big_smile. Some of my favorites include discus, many different types of killi, endlers, corydoras, and several types of goldfish. Overall, though, I think it's safe to say I love the giants smile.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aquarium-Giants … h-Get-HUGE

9. starx profile image64
    starxposted 7 years ago

My favorite fish is : Siameese Fighter Fish (Betta Fish).

10. thebeast02 profile image86
    thebeast02posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5451183_f260.jpg

My German Blue Ram cichlid. They are very picky about water quality, but if you can get them to thrive they are gorgeous.

11. David Legg 7 profile image72
    David Legg 7posted 6 years ago

Butterfly Koi. I had to check the category to see the context of the question. As a fisherman I might have answered differently.  : )
    David

working