jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you do not want a cat and your wife brings one home, should you let it out wh

1. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

If you do not want a cat and your wife brings one home, should you let it out while she is not...

looking?

2. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Only if you really love fighting over the cat latter and having her hold a grudge against you if anything happens to the cat.

3. NA the great profile image74
    NA the greatposted 7 years ago

frankly speaking i would create such a panic situation like throwing every eatables on the floor while she is away and put all the blame on the cat. that's the best way of throwing that cat away otherwise your wife will bring it back if you let it go.

4. TheNorwegian profile image56
    TheNorwegianposted 7 years ago

since I like cats...hmm...why not do it opposite,
    let her out when the cat is not looking ?

maybe the cat will follow her ?

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Why would you let it out? A nice peppery marinade works wonders...just make sure to have a really good advance plan for getting rid of all the hairballs, it might give you away.

6. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

LOL folks, such good ideas!  I like the idea of keeping the cat and putting the wife out!   In Wyoming they use marinade, hahaha.

7. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Either that or prepare it for dinner.

8. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

What are your going to do, SteveoMc, let it out when she is looking? Do I have to do all the thinking around here? :-)

9. Liz Green Berry profile image74
    Liz Green Berryposted 6 years ago

I had a really awful double entendre answer planned, but I don't want to get in trouble.

The short answer:  if it were me and you did that, I would - at the very least - divorce you.

working