jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what is your pets name ?

1. isaacasad profile image56
    isaacasadposted 7 years ago

what is your pets name ?

i wanna to give my newly born kitty a name

2. heathermarie628 profile image79
    heathermarie628posted 7 years ago

I find that my cats all go by their nicknames more than their full names (kinda like kids!) so my suggestion is either find a name that works well shortened/as a nickname or find a name that suits their personality! My first kitten I named Loki, after a Norse god who was a notorious trickster (at 5 weeks I already knew!!). If all else fails, pick a name you like and then find a good nickname once they are a little more grown! Good luck!

3. vydyulashashi profile image58
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

it was maxi version of German shepherds which attain big size n weight..so i named it as Max

4. nasus loops profile image69
    nasus loopsposted 7 years ago

I have two cats.  Our oldest was named Ray when we adopted him from Cat Welfare and it stuck.  Suits him now, although he looks very much like a miniature border collie.  Our other cat we had as a kitten and named coco.  She is a small chocolate coloured tabby, looks sweet, but can be very nasty.

5. PaulaHenry1 profile image77
    PaulaHenry1posted 7 years ago

We have 3 cats and a guinnea pig. The first cat is named Lucky. Because we were lucky to have him. The next is named Lexi but we call her "doodle" and I really don't know why. We just got our last cat, he was full of mats when we found him and was a stray. Just a honey, His name is Nari. As for the pig? Yuki is her name, but we tend to call her "piggle."

6. isaacasad profile image56
    isaacasadposted 7 years ago

i will name her lucky i think that is the best name to make luck to me hehe

7. veronicasinnaeve profile image78
    veronicasinnaeveposted 7 years ago

I have a wonderful pet fish, a pink kissing gourami named Splash.