This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

my cat bite me accidentally we are playing he bite me in control as he often do.

1. profile image47
    divetahongposted 7 years ago

my cat bite me accidentally we are playing he bite me in control as he often do..but this time i...

full my hands. the wound is like a nip or scratch..it is serious? it doesn't bleed. im afraid of rabies!

2. mandolynn profile image56
    mandolynnposted 7 years ago

First of all, there are very few reported cases in the US of rabies in animals, even wild animals. Second of all, your cat should ALWAYS be up to date on his vaccinations. If he is, there's nothing to worry about as far as rabies is concerned. But, cat bites and scratches can carry lots of harmful bacteria. Make sure you disinfect all scratches and bites ASAP.

working