jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

please what dog food do you feed your dogs/?i love my babies i want them to have

1. profile image45
    TKLEntposted 7 years ago

please what dog food do you feed your dogs/?i love my babies i want them to have the best food...We

for them thank you Kathy We feed ours Pedigree or kibbles and bits and the little ones eat moist and meaty. They care much for anything else.

2. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I, too, have a dog who likes Kibbles and Bits.

However, this is NOT what I fed to my "babies".......they received food meant for people.

3. L a d y f a c e profile image79
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

(in a commercial voice)
    I always give my dog Pedegree. It's the only one that helps maintain strong bones and a shiny, healthy coat...

seriously though. Pedigree.
    My vet always recommends Iams though.

4. Girllookingout profile image56
    Girllookingoutposted 7 years ago

I have worked with animals and usually for dog foods the more money you put into the buying the food the better quality of it.. Nutro is a good brand of dog food and you can get a kind that has smaller kibble for your little ones.

5. Eve Foss profile image74
    Eve Fossposted 7 years ago

If you want a good dog food that is lower in price, check out 4-Health. The main ingredients are chicken and chicken meal, instead of a filler. There is no wheat, corn, soy, or byproducts. It is sold at Tractor Supply Companies and actually costs less than a lot of the kibble products sold in grocery stores.

working