jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do you love animals?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Why do you love animals?

2. No_Clue profile image71
    No_Clueposted 7 years ago

they are pure of spirit, love unconditionally and are forgiving, which is more than i can say for alot of people i know.

3. NP.QUEEN profile image74
    NP.QUEENposted 7 years ago

hi,
    I love animals cos it gives us love,care,affection etc....
    it s very grateful to us n they will love us too..

4. Vicki.Pierce profile image70
    Vicki.Pierceposted 7 years ago

Animals are faithful companions.  They stick with you through thick and thin.

5. Beege215e profile image67
    Beege215eposted 7 years ago

Most animals do not have the petty concerns  or emotions of the human animal.  The have respect, they do not make war. They kill only what they need to survive,or to prevent immediate threat to themselves or young. They care more wisely for their young. Those that we humans have domesticated give us unconditional love and respect, work for us well and all they ask in return is a bit of respect, food and shelter.  How could I not love them?

6. mkvealsh profile image61
    mkvealshposted 7 years ago

When a dog turns those puppy dog eyes on me, I melt on the spot.  I'm a sucker!

7. profile image51
    EvilEvaposted 7 years ago

I love animals because they are so silent most of the time and know how to enjoy life the right way. I call them critters most of the time because it makes them sound even cuter. I just adore my cat and wish I could spend the majority of my time with her. She is just like another memember of my family. She is always there for me when I need her.

Closed to reply

working