jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When we talk about pets, which animals are best to keep as pet???

1. Sneha Sunny profile image83
    Sneha Sunnyposted 6 years ago

When we talk about pets, which animals are best to keep as pet???

Whats your view on this???? Name some animals which one can keep as pets......

2. profile image0
    mnickollsposted 6 years ago

I have had many pets ranging from dogs and cats to snakes and iguanas. I also had a pet rat. Honestly I think they all made GREAT pets. Reading up on the animal of choice would be my advice to anyone who is looking for a new pet.

3. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

I'm a big fan of brunette snuggle bunnies. They are fun to play with and keep you in good shape smile

4. Fortadam profile image83
    Fortadamposted 6 years ago

Cats... They are more independent than many other common pets. If you provide them with food, water and shelter they will be fine. However, cats are like any pet, they need contact and socialization from their owners. But all pets need time, effort and money to keep healthy and happy. Dogs are also a good choice, provided that you have time and space for them. They need tons of attention and exercise to keep in happy mode. So the best animals to keep as pets are limited to the owner's (or potential owner's) time and space. Don't get an animal if you never have time for them or have very limited living space.

5. craftybegonia profile image74
    craftybegoniaposted 6 years ago

If you want a colorful pet, that can be fun, a parrot. If you want a pet that pretty much takes care of itself, a cat. If you want a pet that is also a friend, a dog.

working