jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is a unusual animal you wish you could have as a pet?

1. bluesradio profile image74
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

What is a unusual animal you wish you could have as a pet?

2. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

Do you mean unique animals that you can actually buy as pets, or animals that aren't pets that you wish could be pets? 

As for unique animals that actually are pets that I want, I really want an axoltl, a bearded dragon, and a chinchilla.  I used to have a hedgehog and I adored him but probably won't be getting another one as I developed an allergy to his spikes when I was pregnant.

As for animals that can't actually be pets, I would love a red panda and a meerkat.  Oh, and as an extremely far-fetched choice, a rhinoceros!  I think they're adorable and there's always one rhino at the zoo that plays with his ball like a puppy and I wish I could take him home and keep him in my backyard.  smile

3. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I would like to have a snake as a pet, anaconda, is that spelling right? No other pets or pests are coming to my house

4. aliasis profile image91
    aliasisposted 2 years ago

Well, I've had pet rats and ferrets before, and would love to have them again! I don't think there's anything more unusual than that, though, I'm content with saving cats from the streets, there's more than enough homeless cats and dogs as is. I don't support wild or exotic animal ownership at all, and at any rate, a pet tiger or something would be a terrible pet. I always thought it'd be cool to have a pet raven/crow, because they're so smart, but I don't really know anything about birds so that wouldn't really work for me either. I'll stick to domesticated, friendly mammals. wink

5. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 2 years ago

Well being that I am already the owner of a Burmese Python, a dog and my daughters ferret. I guess i would have to say I'd have a Tiger and a monkey if I could.