jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What animal, (domestic or wild) do you think describes you best?

1. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 7 years ago

What animal, (domestic or wild) do you think describes you best?

2. Alejendro profile image60
    Alejendroposted 7 years ago

Hahaha never rate myself as an Animal :-P but I'll go for Wolf :-) you know.. wild and can be calm if I wanted to.. :-P

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

an elephant. i don't forget the past but i'm also very loyal to those i care about.

4. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

An owl.
    Very adaptive,resilient,silent when hunting.
    Ferociously defending the loved ones.
    Sometimes dolphin.
    For ability to play,talk to others and because I adore sea and every clean water!

5. sonia05 profile image59
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

i think it would be a rabbit...soft and cute!

6. char4u.com profile image54
    char4u.composted 7 years ago

I'm a born powerful tiger, tough outside but tender inner world. Frankly, somehow arrogant and self-centered!

7. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

I'm an ass. Asses take the work load and everyone around thinks he is just another ass that wants to be those darn over glorified horse who just stand there and glares at those guys that try to brush there stupid hair as mine has mud and flies to grace me everywhere I go....While those "pretty horses" look in the mirror ( if they had one). So good luck horses!    ......And don't get me started on my cousins the "every little girl in the world wants me) PONYS. Just 'cause we're realated doesn't mean I hafta like them! Man I'm an ass.

8. dianne143 profile image38
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

A tiger.. because I was born on year of tiger so would Scorpio because my zodiac was a Scorpio.

9. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

I think I would be a bear since I love sleeping and eating. Plus, cold weather makes me want to hibernate and not crawl out of bed.