jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What do animals dream about?

1. DaNoblest profile image61
    DaNoblestposted 7 years ago

What do animals dream about?

2. fayx24 profile image61
    fayx24posted 7 years ago

I think my pup dreams about chasing our mower. She kicks and tries to bark in her sleep.

3. RandomLife profile image61
    RandomLifeposted 7 years ago

It seems like my dog dreams about chasing things. lol She always moves her paws like she's running and moves her nose around. She thinks she's "big" smile

4. pulkit bhatnagar profile image53
    pulkit bhatnagarposted 7 years ago

just like humans, animals may dream about anything.. sumtimes my pet starts makes wierd noises while sleeping, starts kicking around..

5. ChristineVianello profile image59
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I recently seen the funniest video on youtube about a dog dreaming; his feet were moving so fast he sat up and ran into a wall! It was so funny to actually see a dog dreaming.

6. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 7 years ago

playing at the park, being with other dogs or about how bad she was treated before we adopted her!

7. craftybegonia profile image73
    craftybegoniaposted 7 years ago

I suspect my cat Lilly dreams of chasing birdies which, when she's awake, we do not let her get. She makes all kinds of noises when she's deeply involved in her dreams.

8. Regi B. profile image36
    Regi B.posted 7 years ago

My cats dream about sleep. I am sure of it.

9. GDiBiase profile image81
    GDiBiaseposted 7 years ago

I am sure my dog Molly, dreams about sniffing.She loves to go for walks and sniff everything along the way. Maybe in her dreams she finds the smell she has been searching for!

10. profile image54
    consentinoposted 6 years ago

Hopefully, they would dream of other animals.  If a cat, I would hope hey would dream about others cats.  Or, they may dream of a dog chasing them.  Who knows, use your imagination.