jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think about having a virual pet whether it is a dog, cat, bird or so

1. DOGS 101 profile image64
    DOGS 101posted 7 years ago

What do you think about having a virual pet whether it is a dog, cat, bird or some other animal?

2. DOGS 101 profile image64
    DOGS 101posted 7 years ago

The question should have been "What do you think about having a VIRTUAL pet whether it is a dog, cat, bird or some other animal?

3. Lazer317 profile image79
    Lazer317posted 7 years ago

Virtual pets are lame, sorry.  Honestly though, play a video game or something.  I would only consider one if I was testing out how well my child could take care of it, in preparation for a real pet.

4. PAPA-BEAR profile image61
    PAPA-BEARposted 7 years ago

Lot cheaper than a real one, no flea problems either. Bit dodgy taking it for a walk, with a laptop on a lead, hardly seems right.

5. Lucky Cats profile image79
    Lucky Catsposted 6 years ago

I think very little of virtual pets.  It is sad that some will think this thing takes the  place of actual pets who need homes.  I wish I could take the "adopt a virtual pet" ad off the hubs I write about animals...it's ridiculous.

6. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Any "pet" can be a godsend to someone needing a pet - and if you are contributing to the overall health and well being of the virtual pet, you are doing them (and you) and huge favor - god bless you both.

working