jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What exotic pet do you want to own?

1. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 7 years ago

What exotic pet do you want to own?

2. windresistant profile image57
    windresistantposted 7 years ago

Usually it isn't a good idea to own a 'wild' animal, but exotic by definition is a little different. I would love to own a Savannah cat - a mix between a wild Serval and the domestic (only wild-looking) Bengal cat. Add a few generations of watering down those wild bloodlines, and you have a really energetic, squeaking, dog-like, and incredibly intelligent, as well as cool-looking kitty cat.

If it was a magically-tamed wild animal, well, I love wolves, as well as big cats. It would be badass to own a panther.

3. Mrs. Spinkler profile image65
    Mrs. Spinklerposted 7 years ago

I would love to own the Siberian tiger, they are gorgeous and magnificent.  However it isn't very safe so probably will never own one.

4. GusLe profile image36
    GusLeposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't mind owning an Ocelot. Would make for an interesting pet to keep around.

5. Abhaque Supanjang profile image79
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

I love all pets frankly as long as I can control them, especially cat and rabbit. Actually, I also like dogs, but due to the condition that these animals are prohibited by my religion (Islam) to take care at home, I put them aside.

6. wrhapsody profile image58
    wrhapsodyposted 6 years ago

I own a Bengal cat. He is a cross between an Asian Leopard Cat and a domestic cat. He is about 1/8th wildcat I would say! He is awesome! Kind of like a house cat but you can totally tell he is no ordinary cat! You can see him on my website at www.nemerbengals.com

7. Shaddie profile image91
    Shaddieposted 6 years ago

My wish-list of exotic pets for the future consist of a female serval, a male skunk, and a white-lipped python.

working