jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can a dog eat just a tiny tiny bit of chocolate???

  1. profile image44
    doglover 12798posted 7 years ago

    Can a dog eat just a tiny tiny bit of chocolate???

  2. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

    Do you really want to take that chance?

  3. beverlyannblock profile image57
    beverlyannblockposted 7 years ago

    NO! Dogs are alergic to all chocolate. They can't even have a tiny bit. My vet told me this because I asked if we could give choclate to our dogs and she was horrified. Absolutely, Not, she says. Please don't and please ask your vet, just to make sure, but this is what mine told me. She also told me that you shouldn't really give them any people food either, but a little now and then wouldn't hurt them.

  4. HealthyPetNetwork profile image60
    HealthyPetNetworkposted 7 years ago

    Different dogs would have different sensitivities and reactions. Bottom line-dont give them any

  5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

    No, I have read absolutely no chocolate and if love the dog, don't risk it.  An onion is another thing that will kill a dog.  They need dog food, not people food.

  6. moonfairy profile image78
    moonfairyposted 7 years ago

    I've heard it's poison to a dog, as well as onions, raisins and other human foods...I would never take that chance...not even a little.

 
working