jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favourite food to eat over the Easter Weekend?

1. Cloverleaf profile image89
    Cloverleafposted 7 years ago

What is your favourite food to eat over the Easter Weekend?

2. Lady In NC profile image38
    Lady In NCposted 7 years ago

Hi ! I will be honest and say " Reece Eggs " lol ,Yummy , which mean's an extra hour at the Gym on Monday !
    : )

3. Fx777 profile image50
    Fx777posted 7 years ago

Well, just eggs...different recipes cooked in different ways.

4. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 7 years ago

It has to be chocolate in any form! Never mind the dinner, just give me chocolate and I am happy!

5. profile image0
    CollBposted 7 years ago

Small Belgian chocolate eggs, though I can't eat too much as I put on weight easily.

It's nice seeing someone with a basket of real eggs and choccies - perhaps for a party but that did make me think of choccie treasure hunt and how it seems a thing of the past now.

However, real eggs over the Easter weekend?  No.  Def chocolates.

6. kafsoa profile image72
    kafsoaposted 7 years ago

I like Easter pie, eggs, Yummy BBQ, jelly beans, chocolate, I think after Easter someone should follow a harsh diet program wink

7. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 7 years ago

Chocolate Eggs. Please someone stop me I have to keep eating them.

8. Ancillotti profile image60
    Ancillottiposted 7 years ago

My answer may seem a little obvious, but what Easter can not miss on my desk is too much chocolate of all kinds!

9. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 7 years ago

traditionally when growing up it was "Candy" of any sort. Now as a diabetic, didn't mean to squash "Candy" I break the rules and get a pizza ,,,,,,,,,,hooray, that means left over pizza too (smile)!

10. Mel Jay profile image93
    Mel Jayposted 7 years ago

Hot Cross Buns!  Hot Cross Buns with fruit, without fruit, chocolate flavoured, white chocolate flavoured, plain - any Hot Cross Buns at all smile

working