jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does your dog in any way act like a human?

1. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image60
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 6 years ago

Does your dog in any way  act like a human?

I find it weird that my chihuahua whom I saved and raised from a pup sleeps like a human kid that want to be hugged..he evens observes my behavior and somewhat imitates it, he loves to get dress and pick out his outfit when ever we go out...

2. L A Dreamin profile image57
    L A Dreaminposted 6 years ago

smile   It is not weird at all.  Dogs don't see themselves as your "pet". To them we are their pack. Our 115 pound Lab sleeps right between us with his head on the pillow, lol   It is funny but he is a bed hog!

3. clark farley profile image78
    clark farleyposted 6 years ago

better ask, 'in what ways does your dog *not* act like a human'

Course I don't mean, 'does she do the laundry or rake the leaves', but in terms of emotional and intellectual terms, our dogs have always been as human (as they are canine).

4. Miss Paula profile image39
    Miss Paulaposted 6 years ago

Yes when we talk to her she know exactly what we are talking about. It's crazy she like one of kids.

5. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image60
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 6 years ago

My dog today prefers to sit at the table with the rest of the family and patiently waits for his meal to be served

6. profile image55
    consentinoposted 6 years ago

Are you kidding, our dog acted like he owned the house.  You could say or ask that dog anthing and he understood what you were saying.  Especially, when it came to food.

Food, Brandy new all the sucker's that would feed him the table food.  One of them was my mom, she had a soft heart for our dog. She came to dinner and brandy was in heaven. This dog was so spoiled, if they had dog strollers then, of couse, we would have had one, to walk the king in.

I have never been a cat lover, I'm sorry, but I think cats are lazy and sneaker little critters.  Just my opionion, cat lover's, please do not get offended.

petsareagift.com

7. carolp profile image79
    carolpposted 6 years ago

Yes, she understands a lot when i talk with her and moves her head and ears telling me she understands. She is so intelligent, so caring, she pays much attention to everything and enjoys discovering during our walk and express her joy by running and jumping etc. She loves to be hugged.

working