jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What kind of "work" do you make your dogs do?

1. whitney_185 profile image82
    whitney_185posted 6 years ago

What kind of "work" do you make your dogs do?

2. peterelmhirst profile image60
    peterelmhirstposted 6 years ago

I make her lick the floor clean when food falls on it muahaha (evil laugh)

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Our dogs live a life of luxury--LOL  No work for them.  We do have a trained therapy dog but he growled at a kid--so no more therapy work for him.

4. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

Our dogs are about the size of bunnies. The one is blind and we do everything for him. He barks when he wants anything. He is very cute he sleeps for long hours of the day. The other dog cries like a baby when he wants something I don't think he knows how to bark. His cries are ear piercing. The only work we make them do is go to the bathroom outside. Nice question. Lol my blind dog is barking right now because he wants off my bed.

rorshak sobchak

5. profile image56
    consentinoposted 6 years ago

Well, I have kind of a lazy dog.  If you mentioned the word work in front of my dog, he would look at you like you were nuts.  That would be like getting my cat to work.

petsareagift.com

6. funnyfarm profile image60
    funnyfarmposted 5 years ago

If you have a high energy dog it needs to work.  Hide and seek with treats is good, agility training is another.  Anything that makes them think is healthy.

7. alexadry profile image97
    alexadryposted 5 years ago

Nothing in life is free is a great training program for your dog! Wondering how to calm down your pooch? Is your dog misbehaving? Need more control? Take your time to invest in the Say Please training program and reap the rewards of positive reinforcement training! read more

working