jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

What kind of clothes do you like to wear at home?

1. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

What kind of clothes do you like to wear at home?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4553423_f260.jpg

2. Stina Caxe profile image86
    Stina Caxeposted 7 years ago

Jeans and a t-shirt are my favorite lounging around the house during the day clothes but I always love putting my jammies on the most!

3. Avamum profile image83
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

Comfortable ones! Yoga pants or comfy sweatpants, nothing too constricting. Big comfy sweaters in the cold weather...at home it is all about comfort!

4. Donna Janelle profile image74
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

Sweats and a sweatshirt or hoodie in the winter and leggings or shorts with a t-shirt in the summer. Anything super comfortable for me!

5. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

anything comfortable....t-shirts,jeans,trackpants,pajamas etc etc....

6. Angel709 profile image60
    Angel709posted 7 years ago

I dress for comfort, warmth and functionality..sweats and hoodies all the way. Since I don't have a guy friend right now, I lay off the sexy jeans until it's time to go out. Sweats and free-flow clothing is easy laundry and also gives my midline a break from constricting clothing.

7. gypsumgirl profile image86
    gypsumgirlposted 7 years ago

Sweatpants, big t-shirts, flannel lounge pants...anything stretchy and comfortable.

8. Julie Logan profile image57
    Julie Loganposted 7 years ago

I guess I'm weird. I like to dress up even when I'm just staying at home. I wear a lot of dresses and skirts. They're still comfortable but I kind of feel like a scrub sitting around in sweats.

9. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 7 years ago

i like to wear lounge clothes, anything thats comfy like sweat pants and a tshirt!

10. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Actually, the skirt I'm wearing is very much like the one in the picture.   LOL   (Honest.)  I have to say, though, my choice of shirt(s) and sweater aren't at all like the woman's in the picture.  I don't wear ballet shoes either, though.  I like sandals for around the house.  They're shoes (not slippers or sneakers), yet they're comfortable.

Usually, I like a mid-calf, roomy, skirt that lets its wearer move; a casual shirt, and (these days) a nice, big, warm, cardigan.  That kind of thing lets me go from in the house to out of the house, as well as see any visitors; and still feel like I'm dressed in a reasonably decent looking outfit.  (I don't do that ballet thing the woman in the picture is doing, though.  Maybe that's something I ought to start doing.   hmm  )

11. Variety Writer profile image60
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

Anything comfortable and casual. Something warm and fuzzy.

12. earnings33 profile image37
    earnings33posted 7 years ago

I like to wear casual clothes at home. I love to wear Jeans with t-Shirts. That makes me pretty comfirtable. So that's y i love jeans at home.

13. Techiebuzz profile image57
    Techiebuzzposted 7 years ago

comfortable clothes..a short and a tshirt! wink

14. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Extremely comfortable and loose ones; yoga pants, big tees, shorts, tanks.

15. nanetteparker profile image65
    nanetteparkerposted 6 years ago

anything that is comfortable...most of the time, i feel comfy wearing loose white t-shirts

16. garrychristian profile image55
    garrychristianposted 6 years ago

I like to wear hoodies at home because it is so comfortable for me and i always buy it online from http://www.unionleisurewear.com/

17. profile image51
    HenrySkinnerposted 4 years ago

I like to wear casual clothes at home which is comfortable for me. I like branded casual clothes so that I always buy my clothes from "ExcelClothing" online store.

18. Ahmad Hage profile image62
    Ahmad Hageposted 3 years ago

Anything that is comfortable.
    All my clothes buy from this site high quality with a cheaper price.
    http://www.melchic.es

working