jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you believe your dog goes to heaven?

1. kat11 profile image59
    kat11posted 6 years ago

Do you believe your dog goes to heaven?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5126776_f260.jpg

2. datahound profile image69
    datahoundposted 6 years ago

No doubt in my mind!   
    There is a great Twilight Zone episode where an old man and his dog fall asleep on a hunt.  They wake up to find out they have passed away.  They walk a little and meet a guy that wants the old man to come in, tells him it is Heaven, but will not let the dog in.  The old man decides if they ain't letting his dog in Heaven he ain't a goin'.  Well they walk a little while later and meet the real Saint Peter who explains that the first guy was the keeper of the other place and Dogs are certainly welcome in Heaven.

3. ajaodegaard profile image59
    ajaodegaardposted 6 years ago

I sure do... I lost my amazing dog 2 years ago and I know he is up in heaven with my uncle playing fetch!

4. iamsergell profile image60
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

Yah, I guess so. Dogs has souls too like us. big_smile

5. Thesource profile image81
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

Yes, all dogs go to heaven.
    They give us unconditional love, they don't judge us and they don't ask for much. Many are ready to give up their life to protect us.  They have good intentions for their human masters.
    Dogs are a gift from God to Man.

Heaven is incomplete without their companionship.
    God is infinitely Good and has plenty of room for them in heaven.
    Dogs will go to heaven, Expect nothing less from our loving God.

6. profile image0
    Memories1932posted 6 years ago

Yes dogs do go to heaven. Dogs are God's most beautiful creation and he would want to surround himself with them.

7. michelemacwrites profile image80
    michelemacwritesposted 6 years ago

I sure do hope they do.  I would hate to think that my Kipperdoodles, being the loving, faithful pal he is, not making it up there.  Heaven would certainly be a brighter place with pets frolicking around.  Right?

8. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Yes they do. I have no doubt about it. One school of thought has an interesting idea and my general understanding of it is that domesticated animals including pets tend to stick around within the human spiritual spheres - in particular where their owners still are. Whereas wild animals tend to go back to the main spiritual origin of their type. This is still in the spiritual dimension and I guess this is probably a heaven for wild life.

9. profile image0
    Sueswanposted 6 years ago

Dog is God spelled backwards.  Of course dogs go to heaven.

10. tessa1hope profile image60
    tessa1hopeposted 6 years ago

yes ma'am! Please read the book "Heaven is for real" It is a story about an amazing little boy's journey to heaven and back. This boy died, went to heaven and came back to tell of what he saw. He said pets are there too smile please read smile. thanks bye

11. serenity4me profile image57
    serenity4meposted 6 years ago

I just recently lost my maltese on June 12.  My 4 year old grand-daughter was here when she was struggling to stay alive.  After she passed and we buried her, I told my grand-daughter that Baby Girl was up there flying around with her angel wings and watching us from above.

I want to believe they go to heaven.  This is the 2nd dog I've lost and both of them were extremely amazing pets.

working