jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could talk to your pet for just one day what do you think the conversatio

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 6 years ago

If you could talk to your pet for just one day what do you think the conversations would be about?

What would you want to know about their lives and would you ask about their favorite things to eat and do, or would you ask them to stay out of your stuff and quit tearing up your socks, or both?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6366112_f260.jpg

2. rob bell photo profile image61
    rob bell photoposted 6 years ago

i'd want to knw why my dog would rather eat horse poo, than his food!

3. christinekv profile image75
    christinekvposted 6 years ago

Love this question asked by Charlu, "If you could talk to your pet for just one day what do you think the conversations would be about?" I started to answer it but when I went to post my answer, it was too long so hubbing on it was suggested... read more

4. Levertis Steele profile image85
    Levertis Steeleposted 6 years ago

I would want to know how the animal feels about me, other people, and the treatment he gets. I would want to know his likes, dislikes, and any suggestions or wishes to make his life happier. I would also want to know if he/she would be willing to go with me to interview with GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS representatives, and afterwards, travel the world over with our own show. I would videotape everything in view of reliable witnesses before the day of communication ends.

working