jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the silliest thing your cat ever did?

1. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

What is the silliest thing your cat ever did?

My little cat, Bandera, likes to play with superballs. She knocks them under the furniture, then waits for them to come out, so she can pounce on them. Works with lizards; doesn't work with superballs. When we moved, we found 20 superballs she'd hidden under the furniture

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6534632_f260.jpg

2. cloverleaffarm profile image74
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

My cat Puca (pronounced pooh-ka) use to sit under the Adirondack chair out near the chicken coop. When a chicken would come running by, he would stick out his paw and try to trip them. Or at least, that is what it looked like he was doing to us humans. It was the funniest thing ever. I am currently working on a children's book Puca and Pyewacket: Adventures On The Farm.

3. thoughtfulgirl2 profile image94
    thoughtfulgirl2posted 5 years ago

My goofy, but very smart cat Charcoal slid down my bannister in my home like a fireman slides down a pole, I kid you not.  He has done many, many other ridiculous things, but that was probably the funniest.  He also goes by the names StarryCharry, Banana Boy, Chico the Man, Char, Charmander, Chi, Big Boy, Chickle, Chairman Meow.  By the way, he is a little black  cat with a huge personality.

4. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image58
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

Well I think it's pretty funny, or at least interesting that my cat takes the blanket underneath her litter box which sits on top of my dog's crate and pulls the edge up over her litter box after she has used it.

5. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

My cat jumped on a buffet with a runner and sent the whole thing skidding to the end with a heap of broken china. Then she sat and bathed herself as if it was all intentional.

working