jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did your pet ever do anything to embarrass you in front of others?

1. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 5 years ago

Did your pet ever do anything to embarrass you in front of others?

2. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

My dog hasn't but a friend had a Saint Bernard that would molest any woman that came in touching distance. He had a nasty habit of sticking his nose in her crotch. Really obnoxious dog.

3. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

My jack russell used to like humping people's legs if she was excited or in a crowded room. Fortunately, she's grown out of such behaviour now.

4. Menehuneirie profile image60
    Menehuneirieposted 5 years ago

My older male dog has no qualms about peeing on a strangers leg if they stay still for too long =P

5. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

Can't think of anything offhand but once my Golden Retriever brought me the toilet paper when I was in the living room - just looking for anything to bring me to get attention, I guess!

6. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

When I was a teenager, I had a Labrador.  She was a gentle dog, and I liked taking her for long walks. My brother named her Lilly & it really fit her.  One day I was taking her to the park, and when we had been there for awhile, she bit a man who was standing close by.  I don't know what made her bite his leg, but she did....and the man was obviously not thrilled...but after I apologed for the dog biting him, he just said he wasn't worried about it...and I remember being so surprised...I had told him that she had her shots and not to be concerned with that, and he believed me.  So, he just walked away...boy was that embarrassing and totally surprising to me...I didn't think my dog would bite anyone!