jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

What do you think is the one thing you do the most of to spoil your pet?

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What do you think is the one thing you do the most of to spoil your pet?

Is it the food and care you give, that special play time, the homemade treats, or something totally different?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6282852_f260.jpg

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

The car rides! In my house you have to spell the word car and the word ride. My oldest dog is addicted to car rides. So a few times a week we take her on a ride even if it's just down the road and back. My other dog is happy with a ball being thrown with her for a few minutes each day and a belly rub while laying on the couch.

3. peanutroaster profile image72
    peanutroasterposted 5 years ago

Letting him like the dinner plates before putting them in the dishwasher.

4. TheKatsMeow profile image90
    TheKatsMeowposted 5 years ago

I love to give my dog some human food snacks. I have had to cut back lately, but I can't help but spoil her with people food!

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

LOL..... Anything he wants. He is a rescue dog. So, I am going to make the rest of his life as enjoyable as possible.

6. Winter Maclen profile image73
    Winter Maclenposted 5 years ago

Attention.  My baby is a trained therapy dog and I keep her with me as much as possible, at work and even sleeping beside my bed.

7. kathyjones1952@at profile image61
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

Probably just about everything, lol!!!!  If she sees me getting my car keys, cell phone, and if it's wintertime, putting on my jacket, she knows I'm going somewhere!  She loves going for a ride in the car!  I don't always let her go with me but if I ask her "Do you want to go...." her ears prick up!  She also likes to go with me to feed the horse!  If I'm sitting down, she will run and jump in my lap!  I also pet her and talk baby talk to her all the time smile!!!!

8. Ninasvoice profile image74
    Ninasvoiceposted 5 years ago

Buying him far too many toys, he has that many he is struggling to find room in his basket to sleep

1. kathyjones1952@at profile image61
      kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!!!

9. bridalletter profile image82
    bridalletterposted 5 years ago

Give them treats. Hold them, rub behind ears and baby talk them. They all love it!

working