jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Is your best friend a dog? If yes, what type?

1. Recently Awakened profile image59
    Recently Awakenedposted 5 years ago

Is your best friend a dog? If yes, what type?

2. profile image0
    Marntzuposted 5 years ago

I have a boxer that I love and spoil to death

Recently Awakenedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A boxer? Me too. He is all white! He is the sweetest.

2. profile image0
      Marntzuposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Mine is a fawn (brown with white feet and black face. She is a complete baby.

3. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

Definitely. She is a Pit Bull/Boxer mix. She is also the only one of my friends who understands me when I ramble in English.

Recently Awakenedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL

4. trainerlex profile image93
    trainerlexposted 5 years ago

My best friend is my Doberman Pinscher, Oberon. He is so intelligent! Dogs are really great at understanding human emotions. Domestication has honed their attention to subtle changes in the facial expressions of their owners. Oberon knows when I need a snuggle or a nudge, and when I'm well enough to take him on a walk. He's the smartest dog I've ever met, though I may be biased.

5. agilitymach profile image98
    agilitymachposted 5 years ago

I have a tee shirt that says, "My Best Friend is a MACH Dog."  And certainly one of my BFFs is a MACH dog.  MACH is Master Agility CHampiion, and my nine pound sheltie has earned four MACHs.  smile  So, yes, a dog is one of my best friends and his type is an agility dog. smile

6. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Of course!  Her name is Coco Poof and she is a Shichon, half Bichon/Shih Tzu, love of my life.  I wrote an article about her here, (Girls Best Friend) and she has a Facebook page.  Coco Modugno.  I dress her up, she wins contests all the time and she has no idea she's a dog. lol

working