jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What type of animal is your favorite and why?

1. Recently Awakened profile image59
    Recently Awakenedposted 5 years ago

What type of animal is your favorite and why?

2. prettynutjob30 profile image90
    prettynutjob30posted 5 years ago

Dogs are my favorite I know so exotic right the reason I love dogs is because of my booger butt chey she is a malamute most lovable dog ever.

3. Lin02 profile image55
    Lin02posted 5 years ago

I love lions puppy. They are cute especially when they are young. Nobody would want them all grown up. Because you know they can eat you.

4. Volitans profile image82
    Volitansposted 5 years ago

Octopuses are far and away my favorite animal. They're fascinating creatures - masters of camouflage and extremely intelligent. They're also incredible escape artists - at the Seattle Aquarium, they had to redesign the octopus tank because it was escaping from its tank at night and wandering to the nearby tidepools for a snack before returning to its tank. They'll also invent games to play, and some of them seem to be able to recognize individual humans.

5. chef-de-jour profile image98
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

I have always loved the sheer unfathomable energy of cats both large and small.They seem to be the most relaxed of creatures when they stretch out and sleep, dreaming with their legs and paws in the air. You'd even think them vulnerable.
    But watch them when they're hunting - is there any other animal so focused on their goal, so concentrated, able to creep forward with head and eyes fixed, ready to pounce?
    Silky smooth in their thick fur, beautiful in motion yet deadly when it comes to the chase cats are my favourite.

1. Recently Awakened profile image59
      Recently Awakenedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My oldest daughter really loves big cats too!

6. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Obviously I love dogs but my favorite animal is a horse and I love them because I rode them as a young child.  I feel very connected to horses.

working