jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Cats or dogs?

1. zsobig profile image84
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Cats or dogs?

Personally I do love both, but still my husband and I prefer cats over dogs as cats can totally be kept indoors and can live happily in a smaller flat as well.
    What do YOU say? Cats or dogs?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6986978_f260.jpg

2. lindalou1963 profile image74
    lindalou1963posted 5 years ago

I am a doggie lover. I have 2 girlies who are spoiled rotten. I live in a rural area and my girls love to go out and run, but they prefer to be inside most of the time.

3. LadyLola profile image78
    LadyLolaposted 5 years ago

I also love both cats and dogs. I cannot ever choose as they both have unique qualities. If pressured I would have to choose cats because I have two of them.

4. dahoglund profile image83
    dahoglundposted 5 years ago

I've always been a dog person. Nothing against cats but I don't care to have one.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I have one of each species and they each have their charms, but overall I'd vote for cats simply because they're lower maintenance. They don't need to be walked, don't need baths and they don't eat as much as dogs.

6. agilitymach profile image98
    agilitymachposted 5 years ago

I've had both and love both.  Cats are great.  But for me, it's all about the dog!!

7. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I have a stray cat, had been living with my family for over 9 years. She doesn't stay in the house because my kids are allergic to furs. She only comes in for food and rainy days because she's afraid of the rain, thunder & lightning. We called her "out" because she is suppose to go out of the house but never listen!

8. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 5 years ago

We've had pet cats all my life so I understand them more. But I do love dogs to, but I think I'd pick a cat over a dog. Cats are just more self sufficient.

9. melbelle profile image60
    melbelleposted 5 years ago

I'm a dog person.  However, when I was young I had 2 cats, but we also had dog and horses.  I love dogs the best because they have such unconditional love for their pet parent, and they love to play with you and cuddle.  My dog is so, happy when I come home - just to see me.

10. wonderwriter11 profile image61
    wonderwriter11posted 5 years ago

I can understand the way a cat person thinks. Although dogs are friendlier and they will actually play with you unlike cats. Dogs are also less unpredictable because when you are playing with a cat they are more likely to try to scratch you.

working