jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What animal do you prefer?

1. jagandelight profile image78
    jagandelightposted 6 years ago

What animal do you prefer?

2. WebIWeave profile image81
    WebIWeaveposted 6 years ago

I am an animal lover in general, but my favorites are cats.

3. mayemerald profile image57
    mayemeraldposted 6 years ago

hmm... i prefer having a dog! XD dogs are awesome and cute...

4. twilanelson profile image59
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I love dogs, especially tiny puppies with puppy breath.

5. Leanna McCarthy profile image68
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

DOG!!!! Although I love all animals. Love them so much I don't eat them : )

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

My choice is a dog. I am having a dog and can teach it some tricks and fun to be with when we are bored with nothing to do.

Dog is always a good companion. Dog can brighten your day when you are down. Dog can easily learn new tricks when you have the patience to teach. It is always fun to go for a run with your dog or play in the beach.

7. Guanta profile image74
    Guantaposted 6 years ago

I prefer cats because of their independent nature.   Dogs are wonderful animals too but since I live in a big city, I don't want to find myself walking a dog at least twice a day.

8. jkselections profile image58
    jkselectionsposted 6 years ago

We have 2 indoor cats.  Stripes and Skipper they are so much fun to watch.  We like dogs too but it would be more difficult to care for them as we both work outside of the home and wouldn't want to leave them all day by themselves.  The cats are great and can fend for themselves during the day.

9. Abhaque Supanjang profile image81
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

Nothing special. I fond of animals in general as long as they are tame with me except dogs and pigs for they are haram (prohibitted) for Islamic people, even though dogs are permitted to be possessed in some certain conditions. But, Muslims are strongly suggested to get other ways before they decide to take dogs as the last one.

10. Made profile image60
    Madeposted 6 years ago

I have two cats and I prefer cats. I'd love to have some sheeps, some hens and maybe a dog in the future.

11. profile image0
    DoItForHerposted 6 years ago

If you are talking about any animal, then the Liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

12. Jenne Joy profile image58
    Jenne Joyposted 6 years ago

I love giraffes; but my husband and I have 3 rescue cats and a dog. I've tried to convince him into letting me get a duck but... No go. tongue Our cats would probably not like the duck so much either.