Will human-animal marriage become legal one day?

1. jim.sheng profile image66
    jim.shengposted 5 years ago

Will human-animal marriage become legal one day?

I read news report on G+ that a lesbian couple was married in a Buddhist temple in Taiwan, a nun presided over the wedding. Gay marriage is being recognized or legalized by more and more countries all over the world. This occurred to me if one day human-animal marriage will become legal, and I search on Google, surprisingly, there are many reports about  people being married with their pet dogs.

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Yes indeed, I know a lot of guys who would prefer to marry a dog than a woman (I have no comment on guys marrying other guys, other than barf), and will do so one day when it becomes legal, and it's just a matter of time before it does.

The reasons why some men prefer marrying a dog as opposed to a woman are:

The later you are, the more excited your dog is to see you.
        A dog doesn't notice if you call it another dog's name.
        A dog's parents never visit you.
        Dogs like it if you leave things on the floor.
        Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
        Dogs like to do their snooping outside, rather than inside your wallet or desk.
        Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
        A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"
        If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.
        If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.
        Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.
        Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.
    And last, but not least:
        If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Well, since something as wicked and sickening as gay marriage is now legal, it wouldn't surprise me if the other wickedness was made legal.  What a wicked world we live in!