jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a pet that acts like it should have been another species.

1. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

Do you have a pet that acts like it should have been another species.

I have two kittens that have recently joined my family and one acts like a dog and the other acts like she is a human boxer. hahaha

2. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 5 years ago

Great question!!!  I have a 2 lb mini yorkie and she thinks she's a cat.  She sits on my shoulder at night while I watch tv or read a book.  ha ha ha   She also like to 'talk' and I think she tells stories.  lol

3. hagsvilleUSA profile image61
    hagsvilleUSAposted 5 years ago

i have a cat that acts like an ass.    :-/

4. GiblinGirl profile image83
    GiblinGirlposted 5 years ago

Haha, sometimes my dog reminds me of a rabbit.

5. mikejhca profile image91
    mikejhcaposted 5 years ago

My dog uses his paws a lot.  So he does reminds me of a cat sometimes.  He also does some climbing on logs and jumps on tree stumps but that is because we taught him to do that.  Another cat trait he is is that he wants a lot of attention and roles over a lot so people can rub his belly.  Around strangers he often acts like a scaredy cat.  He does not have the grace of a cat.  When he lays down he drops hard so you can hear the impact.  He is a big dog and when he runs around on flat ground he gallops like a horse and sometimes makes horse like noises.  So it is a toss up between a horse and a cat.

6. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

I have a dog and a cat: however it's my husband who acts like he should have been another species, ha ha:)

working