jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have pets who "help" you while you're on HubPages or other sites?

1. smw1962 profile image81
    smw1962posted 5 years ago

Do you have pets who "help" you while you're on HubPages or other sites?

My dog likes to sit on my lap as I work on the computer.  Does anyone else have "animal assistance" as they work?

2. Lisa Wilton profile image84
    Lisa Wiltonposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have three cats (and a dog) and two of my female cats like to try to sit on the keyboard. I end up writing some interesting stuff then....

3. agilitymach profile image97
    agilitymachposted 5 years ago

My dogs actually really do help. smile  As most of my hubs are about dog training (and dog agility training in particular) and as a professional agility dog trainer in real life - my dogs are absolutely and indispensable part of my business.  Even on HubPages, they help me write to my niche audience and give me the expertise to do so.

And, they also provide encouragement while I write, as my sheltie Asher is leaning against me keeping me warm while I write this.

4. KellyG05030 profile image72
    KellyG05030posted 5 years ago

I have a Bichon who lays on one foot and a Siberian Husky who lays on the other.  The Bichon will jump onto my lap if he's feeling he needs some additional love at that moment - the Husky will stand next to me and put his head under my hands to pull them from the keyboard.  It's a good system because by the time they do that, I realize I should take a mental health break anyway!!