jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you like to swim in a lake or in a regular pool.?

1. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

Do you like to swim in a lake or in a regular pool.?

Lakes are dangers to swin. Pools are save to swim. To swim in a lake is not a good idea.

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Pools. I used to live in Florida and still have false beliefs that a gator is coming up behind me. Even in a pool you're not safe in Florida. Gators and snakes or pinching bugs can get you.

erorantesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It is true Iburmaster. Pools are not safe in Florida.

3. Wakerra profile image77
    Wakerraposted 4 years ago

depends I guess.  Public lakes, public pools...people have drowned in both.  It can also vary by location:  Are you swimming in Florida/southern swamp states?  or in the remote lakes in the mountains?  Some lakes are super deep, while  others go as far as 6 feet max.  I guess lakes in general can be more dangerous than pools, since most pools are often supervised, and their locations are fewer and further in between than natural and/or man-made lakes

erorantesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

All of you writers who anwsered my question are rigth. No one is wrong.  Thank you for reading and responding.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I grew up swimming in the ocean and never gave it a thought. Lakes however gross me out for some reason. I would prefer a pool or the ocean.

working