jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

How many pets do you have?

1. milleramanda53 profile image77
    milleramanda53posted 3 years ago

How many pets do you have?

2. rhenop86 profile image60
    rhenop86posted 3 years ago

I don't have any pets now. I have a dog before and but sad to say he was died beacause he was hit by a car.

1. milleramanda53 profile image77
      milleramanda53posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry for your loss maybe you will find another great pet soon

3. milleramanda53 profile image77
    milleramanda53posted 3 years ago

I have 2 dogs, 13 cats thanks to ppl dumping them in my yard when they were babies and I didn't have the heart to take them to the pound, and a Guinea Pig.

4. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

Two dogs, a hedgehog and two frogs.

Fighting the urge to get a bearded dragon because I already have enough things to take care of!

5. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I have three gold fishes. I have five to begin with but two died so I am left with only three to take care of. I love them but sometimes I don't feel like cleaning their tank when it becomes dirty. I still clean it thou.

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I have one cat and a dozen tropical fish. The fish are a variety and I plan on getting at least a few more to liven up the aquarium.

7. Wendi Gjata profile image61
    Wendi Gjataposted 3 years ago

I have had a few fish and I had a lizard. I hazve also had a hamster. However, the hamster and lizard died. I am looking into buying a dog or cat

8. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 3 years ago

[They're not nominally mine but I feed them when the little woman's away] We have five cats of different ages, the youngest being a male, less than a year old, the eldest a female, the feline equivalent of a hundred years old and still able to get from the front round to the back garden (mid-terrace house, with six-foot back fence) or up onto our wheelie bins. Aside from that there are a few guinea pigs, a rabbit and a couple of goldfish.
    We should charge to see the menagerie.

1. Wendi Gjata profile image61
      Wendi Gjataposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wow, thats wonderful! I wish I could take care of some pets for a while to see if I like to have a pet around. I don't want to make a large commitment. Although, I feel it would be worth it to get one later on!

9. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 3 years ago

Well there are outside and inside pets...
    Horses, Goats, Chickens...Peacocks...Rabbits....and Cats...Parrot...Turtles...Fish...and Hermit Crabs...My G-S has recently discussed adding a Chinese Water Dragon,
    Trust me these pets are cared for/fed better/ and cleaner than most people's children...hahaha

10. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 3 years ago

Great answers! But do you want actual numbers, and what is a pet, anyway? All of my farm animals are part of my family, but some of them do not have names. Are they still considered pets?
    Okay, in my house I have two dogs (plus a long term boarder--since she is staying here for six months so I let her sleep in my house), my parrot, a rabbit, and my Tegu lizards (2). In my front yard I have 6 geese, 7 guinea fowl, my chickens, and from time to time I will take care of a sick or feral dog.

11. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 3 years ago

At present I have only one cat. I recently had to put one of my pets to sleep after nearly 8 years.

12. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

one female cat but now she invited a male companion that doesn't buzz off when we shoo it. Troublesome when she flirts around