How to train a puppy

1. profile image53
    Zeewellsposted 3 years ago

How to train a puppy

How to house break it from using the bathroom in house

2. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

It is easy to train a puppy. You need to have discipline.  You need to taking him out  of the house with the lish  on. Every  time he needs to pi or do number 2 . Count the minutes , since he goes until the next time. It can be every two hours or every hour. All Depends on ,how much water you give him. After a few days , he will do it by himself with out help. Use a word that you are going to use for ever to remaind him.such as pisss pisss. Every time, he does with your help or with out help. You need to give him a treat. A little piece of hot dog like the side of a penny will be good.
    You are going to have a lot of fun. Congratulations for your new puppy.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

If you live were it is possible it is so much easier to train dogs and cats if they can spend their first days outside quite a bit. They are were they need to be so there are no accidents.
    I have two kittens now and I have put netting in a small area to keep them out but safe so using the ground feels right to them.
    I have a puppy I got in winter that I could never train even with papers because she hated the cold snow. Because she had been peeing everywhere she just continued to do so although she used the paper for the other. I had carpet and couldn't have this so I had to get rid of her. I really loved her too so I wish I had gotten her in spring as I know to do with animals.

working