jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Would it be considered cruel animal abuse if oversized neuticles were implanted

1. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 2 years ago

Would it be considered cruel animal abuse if oversized neuticles were implanted on a small dog?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12987130_f260.jpg

2. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

You have to ask? Yes, it is animal cruelty.

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

OMG.....What the HELL?  OK, I give up. Obviously I've died & awakened in a Fantasy land somewhere in space.  I know I'm getting older, aging and perhaps becoming a bit off the radar link to the nearest tower, but this question is really "NUTS!"

First of all, In my wildest imagination, I had no clue there were fake testicles for neutered dogs...not mention the fact that I cannot imagine for the life of me, why they exist.  OK, yes, I googled, I read but I don't buy the hoopla.  Don't try to make me.  I really don't want to know. 

Strange as it may seem, I've made it quite successfully to the age of 68 without needing to know neuticles are available & why anyone should purchase a pair for their dog.  And frankly, I'll bet you I could have made it just fine through to the end of my life, still ignorant to this info!

However, because YOU, ptosis have asked this question, thus educating me ~~thank you very much for the arbitrary offering!....and because I am a dog (and cat) Lover.....Yes, most assuredly, I would consider it animal cruelty to have oversized neuticles on a small dog.  In fact, I would not consider having my dog undergo this procedure at all!  To be perfectly honest, he is happily neutered and by the way, doesn't even like to fetch balls.........I need a nap.  Here's to the Family Jewels!  Paula

4. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

It is a stupid signalling / ego thing on the part of the owner, and it is bad for the animal.

1. ptosis profile image76
      ptosisposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes I agree, it is a stupid ego thing of the owner.

working