Do You Love Your Pets? This Hub Will Make You Cry

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)
  1. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

Faybe Bay just posted a new hub and I realize this may not be in the appropriate place but honestly if we can talk about being some many other subjects this is one that will touch your heart and it home.

Animal cruelty happens everyday, all over the World, did you know in China that they steal pets and skin them for furs? Once you watch that video I hope that your heart is touched, reaching out to help PETA end this cruelty. I am begging you to read the hub, watch the video and try to explain to a 15-year old boy why this happens. I could not imagine it happening to our pets nor anyone else's.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dogs-and-Cats-T … ed-for-Fur

Please read!

If you are offended that I promoted I apologize but someone has to see it, read it, and listen.

2. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

Hi AE I went straight to the hub and read it. I was so close to pushing the buttons on the videos I am just not brave enough to see it. I already have tears running down my face in buckets....
    I love animals so much for anyone to harm them breaks my heart in two smile

AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It broke mine into a million pieces how can people be so cruel? How heartless and inhumane. It sickens me not only in our own Country but in China they skin them! Thet steal them some have collars in the video and they kill them and skin them for furs. They try to pass the furs off when the export them out of the Country it is a shame and to think most of our jobs are over there. Very sick and disgusting! It made me cry buckets sad

3. west40 profile image61
    west40posted 13 years ago

I can not even begin to understand how anyone could do that - I have 3 dogs laying at my feet right now.  Heartbreaking!

AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is so heartbreaking and we have 2 adults and a puppy, it is heartbreaking to say the least. sad

4. JustColl profile image60
    JustCollposted 13 years ago

I did not even read the article which you wrote, but I can guess at what it was about.  The worst of it all is that half these animals are NOT DEAD before they are skinned!  They are skinned alive.  Despite what the label may say too, there is no guarantee that any "faux" fur is indeed that.  All to often it is real animal fur passed off as being fake, because no one would think otherwise if the label claims it is fake.  Sigh.  What are we are humans that we cannot, being "superior" beings, realise that these types of acts against living beings is wrong?

5. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I can't watch sad videos about animals. it's a terrible blight on the human race. I could barely get through watching a video about the dolphins in The Cove documentary.

1. bonny2010 profile image60
      bonny2010posted 13 years agoin reply to this

s'orry but I can not  read or watch anyething like that, just reading this here has me feeling their pain. I lik to write more't,but I cannot

6. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 13 years ago

After reading your post I cannot watch the video! I cannot see such a cruel act! China does a lot more than that! They actually eat the meat and many times skin the animal alive then cook it while it screams! They eat cats, dogs, rats, mice... it doesn't matter...they will eat almost anything that moves!

I'm sickened! When will humans stop harming animals and being so cruel!

7. Maria Cecilia profile image83
    Maria Ceciliaposted 13 years ago

This video has always been recommended to me for viewing but I refused to watch them.. I guess I have a weak heart when it comes to cruel especially  dogs.  I have dogs that I love so much, and my oldest dog had undergone or survived  6 perineal hernia surgeries, I sacrificed a lot just for this dog to survive, I don't think I can take it sitting down if somebody will attempt to hurt him. I don't even want him to be scolded by anybody... no I can't watch it.. I will just hate those who are practising this cruelty.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)