ChristinS profile image 93

What is your favorite DIY Halloween project? Have you made props or decorations?

We are DIY people and Pinterest has left us no shortage of ideas for DIY Halloween projects for this year. Have you done some DIY props or decorations? If so what was your favorite? Was it hard to do and how did it turn out? Pics and hubs are encouraged ;) We did decoupaged luminaries a couple of years ago that were really cute. I've also done a Halloween wreath with creepy cloth, black spray paint, and roses - pretty fun. I'm thinking this year of doing something a little more complicated if time allows. How about you?

Sharkye11 profile image95

Jayme Kinsey (Sharkye11) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

:) It's our big holiday too and also my birthday so a lot of our collection we've made and a lot of it has been given to me as gifts. The homemade stuff is so fun! :)

Borsia profile image62

Borsia says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

I love the idea of building a haunted house - that sounds very cool. I don't like going through them however, but I love the idea of creating one :D neat!