jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your favorite craft?

1. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite craft?

2. StarryNightsDiva profile image64
    StarryNightsDivaposted 7 years ago

Paper crafts! (card making, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, quilling)

3. Gypsy48 profile image72
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

I like to paint abstracts, I just wish I was better at it.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

That's a tough one...though I think I'd have to say working with polymer clay smile. I do everything from caning to realistic sculpture, depending on my moods...and there's something I can do for every mood! I love having something that I can make to resemble leather, glass, any stone, and even human flesh amongst so many other things. However, the craft I do most is bead weaving, mostly because it's easy to do while watching the evening movie with my husband or while keeping an eye on my son, because I don't have to worry about keeping my hands well-scrubbed or about the temperature of the beads while I'm working like I do with clay.

5. profile image51
    cindy lemonposted 7 years ago

Right now its been crocheting, I have been making scarfts & hats for all of my nieces and nephews for this coming Christmas.

6. TinaMarieTad profile image78
    TinaMarieTadposted 7 years ago

I love Gardening! There is nothing like watching amazing beautiful plants flourish and grow into beautiful, fruit, flowers and trees!

7. Kathy Green profile image54
    Kathy Greenposted 7 years ago

I, too, love paper crafts. I like to make collages on canvas and matte board using handmade papers and recycled items. I always add an inspirational quote too. Sometimes i add polymer clay objects I have made to my work and my favorite medium to paint with is watercolor.

8. katkin profile image60
    katkinposted 7 years ago

For me it has to be either crochet or gardening. I never thought I would say that gardening would be one of my favourite things but we have just started growing our own fruit and veg and it is amazingly satisfying! I also love my crochet,it relaxes me,and I love to create simple but beautiful afghans. I have just finished my third,all of them have been for friends daughters new babies!

9. nicolestrovich548 profile image59
    nicolestrovich548posted 5 years ago

Anything that involves cork flooring tiles is my favorite. you will be surprised as to what yo can do with it, I learned it from http://corkboardsheets.com

10. talfonso profile image80
    talfonsoposted 5 years ago

Jewelry making - I love the personality and the frugality it gives me because I don't usually buy jewelry. It really saved me a lot and I can make gifts without dashing to the mall!

Second favorite is "blinging" - the practice of decorating anything with rhinestones. I was so inspired by the YouTube videos and pictures of Swarovski rhinestone-encrusted cases. I'm a network marketer, believe it or not, and when I reach the top position I might have a shot at buying several grosses of Swarovski rhinestones!

11. CraftyMcClever profile image75
    CraftyMcCleverposted 5 years ago

I love to do mostly painting and sculpting most and now have a business where I mix the two media to make images come to life. I love it!

working