What's your favorite craft?

1. profile image49
    Sassygalsposted 8 years ago

What's your favorite craft?

I love crafting and I love to see what other people do.  Send pictures, notes, suggestions.

2. mystixsprings profile image81
    mystixspringsposted 8 years ago

My favorite craft is off loom bead weaving.  I find that working with seed beads is relaxing.  I love the way the beads feel once the bead fabric has been made. I also like working with different shades of the same color which has different light effects. I like this craft because it is portable.  I've taken my beading most of the time when I go to my timeshare and I also like to go to the beach and bead.  At the timeshare I like to go to in Indio CA has small lakes around the property which provide a wonderful creative setting.  You can see examples of my bead work on bead-space.com under JMarie47.  I don't know how to upload pictures to this site yet. Most of my work I give away as presents. I'm starting an e-store on Artfire.com.  There's an article on this web site on hubpages.

3. lkeipp profile image57
    lkeippposted 8 years ago

Crocheting lately.  I've been finding a lot of patterns online for toys, and each pattern seems to inspire a new pattern that I write and create. Even mistakes can sometimes lead to something new and interesting.  My favorite is making what I call "happy foods" - making a pattern that looks like a piece of food, but giving it a face as well.  Little kids seem tolike them al lot too.