*first of all shake it well before use and check its tip for fluent spray because sometimes it gets stuck because of sticky paint.
*keep the can 10-12 inches away from item and keep it in sweeping motion from the starting to the ending point.
*Spray in many light passes,avoid heavy pass.
*after one coat let it be dried completely before applying the second one otherwise it will not give even and glassy look.
*Let it be set before handling it.mostly it looks like dried but its not set yet and if you touch it,you will spoil it,let it be dried for one day or two.
* Choose the correct paint - i use Montana Gold range on canvas but not the best for walls etc, theres plenty of choice out there so research, unfortunatley its down to trial and error.
* Shake - Shake & more shake , you gotta get it mixed well, sometimes to help the mixing ive been know to put the can in a pint glass of warm water.
* Use the correct cap & a clean unblocked cap, there are loads to choose from again trial and error but heres a list.
* Hold can 10 - 12 inches away from surface is perfect & do it very lightly to achive the best results, again the cap type helps with this.
* I like to move my painting carefully after painting as i dont want the overspray to settle on my painting this causes small bumps under the next coat and ruins the effect - also let it dry properly before next coat.
by D22314 6 years ago
Highest Amount of Views in a Day?My highest amount of views that I got in a single day was around 2500, though I have had some 2k and 1.5k days in the past as well. Usually this is due to posting links on Reddit, and the traffic only lasts about a day. Has anyone else done anything similiar with...
by PanchoFrancisco 7 years ago
hey Fenixfan Ive been workin out for 5 months and have seen some good results what is your best...advice for gaining xplosive muscle mass. I don't care if I gain a little fat along the way as I wil start cuting in feb
by Ellen_C 5 years ago
Has anyone had great success with the URL Tracker and referrals? I just read what it was about and seems like a great way to provide incentive for other hubbers to promote other user's content. Does anyone use this strategy to make a lot of money?
by ii3rittles 7 years ago
Has anyone ever used Taurine and got good results?I read that Taurine is helpful for nerves, muscle, water retention, blood pressure, anxiety, weight loss and more... Has anyone ever used it and got good results? I'm retaining loads of water, my nerves are twitching and I can't lose weight no...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|