This is what I found on the fine print of the Kontera sign up page: 2.5. Exclusi

1. thoughtfulgirl2 profile image94
    thoughtfulgirl2posted 7 years ago

This is what I found on the fine print of the Kontera sign up page: 2.5.    Exclusivity. On all...

Publisher Websites, Publisher will ensure that Kontera is the exclusive source of any advertising and/or external service, linked to and delivered through keyword links within the text of Publisher’s Website pages, for the term of this Agreement.
    Does this mean I cannot use Google Adsense or Amazon? I think I got the answer, but it is still a little unclear to me.  Thank-you for any input you can give me.

2. Moon Willow Lake profile image81
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 7 years ago

Though I unfortunately don't know the answer to the question, I highly suggest reading HubPages advice in their help forum here before you officially sign up:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#kontera

Specifically, and I quote, "A good rule of thumb is to consider signing up for Kontera when you are earning at least $30/month from AdSense on HubPages."

That sentence is why I've yet to sign up for Kontera because I want a stronger presence first.

Another place to ask these types of questions is in the Hubber Hangout Forum. You may even get a hub staffer to answer these types of questions for you too over there.

Plus, another thing to do would be to ask Kontera directly.

working