jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Once you get time...

1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago

I have posted a looooooooooooonnnng hub lol it's a short story that I wrote with the help of livewithrichard. Yep livewithrichard I finished it and going to be working on a couple more thanks to the only other person who answered my forum Helen Carter.

So when you get the chance please read it and enjoy smile big_smile

2. profile image0

Going to bed so good night and again when you have the time please read and tell me what you think. I can take people who critique me in a nice way. Be rude and I will delete those comments. thanks

3. awsydney profile image61
    awsydneyposted 8 years ago

Remember the scotch and Chopin if you cant sleep. smile

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You're never going to let that one go are ya lol don't worry I fell asleep just fine last night because I finished the story smile

1. awsydney profile image61
        awsydneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you're not going to drink the scotch, at least listen to the Chopin piece. You wont regret it. Here's the link again ~ no more excuses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0d1l91tGbI

4. profile image0
    rednckwmnposted 8 years ago

Hey, hope you got some sleep after all that work!! I started it, but I do have other stuff I have to get done today, so Ill finish it tomorrow and leave ya a comment!! Looks like you worked hard on it.  good job!!  smile

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks hope you can sit down for a while and read it lol

5. profile image0

lol awsydney you are so sweet to be looking out for me. Don't worry tonight I will listen.

6. profile image0
    rednckwmnposted 8 years ago

hey, I read it. Its good. I did like it, but I left you a comment you can delete. I felt as tho you were asking for advice? so I gave you my 2 cents. hope you are not offended...

7. profile image0

I'll go check it out...and wow someone read it? I'm shocked lmao and yes I as asking for advice...I should have put a warning I suck at proofreading my own stuff lmao

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 8 years ago in reply to this

oh man!!  I never ask for advice cuz I stink at proofreading my own stuff...but really, I guess that is the whole point of editors. you might miss stuff, you know what you mean so thats what you read. they wont? and yes, I read it. You went to the trouble of writing it!!!!

8. profile image0

HAHAHA I put the wrong name oops. and thanks for the advice i appreciate it. I got my R names mixed up heheheh

and yea I like Editors. wouldn't want their job but I like them and hopfeully will find a good one who doesn't complain too much about everything I miss when rereading my stuff...if I even do that lmao

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I didnt know if it was just me.  smile I do get confused easily.

9. profile image0

nope you got it right...Robert was the ex friend and Richard was the new friend hehe I need to stay away from names that start with the sanem first letter in the same story I think LMAO

working