jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Any idea on how or where to sell wood crafts and ceramics

1. profile image60
    l-simoneauposted 6 years ago

Any idea on how or where to sell wood crafts and ceramics

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Craft shows and flee markets come to mind as well as maybe perhaps e bay. You could also put them into consignment stores.

3. StarryNightsDiva profile image63
    StarryNightsDivaposted 6 years ago

Have you tried Etsy? It's a marketplace for crafters.

www.Etsy.com

4. Bills Place profile image82
    Bills Placeposted 6 years ago

As mentioned flea markets might be worth a try, e-bay maybe but with their ever changing fees I don't really like selling on there much these days. However, Etsy was the first thing that came to mind if they are hand made by you. Etsy is a website that allows you to open an account and sell your hand made items. Because it's a site that specializes in hand made items, people shopping on there also tend to pay more for items than they would on eBay...

I know someone who sells stuff she makes on there out of clay and does pretty good. smile

5. articents profile image60
    articentsposted 5 years ago

Craft shows / art fairs are great because you can interact directly with your customer and answer questions in person. Etsy is great as well because they receive a lot of traffic from potential customers. The downside though, is that it can get expensive to list all of your items and get noticed among all of your peers. Based on that, it would be a good idea to list on multiple venues if you are going to sell online.

If you do, I'd love to suggest Articents. We offer a free store where you can list your items at no charge and pay no commissions. We also offer upgrades to those who want or need access to more advanced features

working