What kind of handicrafts you make at home?

1. radhikasree profile image63
    radhikasreeposted 6 years ago

What kind of handicrafts you make at home?

2. crystolite profile image60
    crystoliteposted 6 years ago

Hello, thanks for asking, i create pictures or images with a thread attached to a board. I call it thread art/ pictures. This is a unique form of art that i can create just about anywhere including at home. Thanks.

3. Bonitaanna profile image78
    Bonitaannaposted 6 years ago

I crochet Afghans.  I have made over 50 of them so far. I sell them and I give them away as gifts.  I put pictures of them on my facebook account and on flicker for display.  I am crocheting 3 of them right now. One in Maroon, Gold, and off white.  One in Navy Blue, Spa blue and off white and the third one in Maroon, Hot Pink and off white.  I just finished a Red, White and Blue with gold stars on it, and I am also nearly finished with a Hot Pink Red Heart Yarn with Pink Mohair, and Lime green with Lime green Mohair.  With rhinestones sew on by hand.  I also am just finishing a Quilt in Levi's.  with red satin hearts on each square with rhinestones little hearts sewn on each satin heart.  I saved my son's Levi's from when he went to High School and cut them up and made him a quilt. It is bordered with red velvet material and a new plaid red, white and blue sheet on the back side. It is a tied quilt.

working