jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

For photography enthusiasts, What's your favorite kind of photography?(Mine is w

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

For photography enthusiasts, What's your favorite kind of photography?(Mine is wildlife photography)

2. Vandelay profile image69
    Vandelayposted 7 years ago

I also love pictures of the natural world, especially B&W. I have two Ansel Adams in my office.

3. TankTom profile image59
    TankTomposted 7 years ago

I really like landscapes and anything to do with nature. But I really enjoy painting pictures of landscapes, because they would look so amazing if they were real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVEwemk-TRU

4. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 7 years ago

I love simple things - ordinary things. Then with the right light and the right angle, they become extraordinary.

5. MalcolmKlock profile image60
    MalcolmKlockposted 7 years ago

I'm a big fan of great portrait, one that really brings out the character of the subject in a unique way. But if the photographer manages to bring that much character out of a natural landscape, inanimate object, or wild animal, I enjoy and respect that just as much.

6. J3NN1_FURR profile image59
    J3NN1_FURRposted 7 years ago

My Favorite kind of photography is motions. I like to take pictures of people dancing, running, laughing, talking. I like to capture the funny moments of peoples life. They show so much passion and concentration.

7. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 6 years ago

1. still life, macro
    2. portrait with 50mm
    3. landscape

working