jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Nikon vs. Canon - Which Camera Would You Recommend to a Beginner Photographer an

1. Linda Bliss profile image91
    Linda Blissposted 5 years ago

Nikon vs. Canon - Which Camera Would You Recommend to a Beginner Photographer and Why?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image89
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

I would recommend Canon. It is more widely available than Nikon and lenses are easier to find. Nikon is a great system but tends to be a bit more expensive.
    Try to get a DSLR or SLR (digital or film) in a 35mm format. This format gives more flexibility due to the ability of interchanging different lens sizes.
    For beginning photography the Canon Rebel series is a good choice.
    www.bhphotovideo.com has some good choices.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

I recommend Canon based on my own experience. The Canon PowerShot A2200 is an awesome camera and costs less than $200.00 (USD), is very light weight, and has tons of cool features for newbies. Check out this review: http://jsmatthew.hubpages.com/hub/Canno … era-Review

Hope this helps!

JSMatthew~

4. profile image0
    pixnumposted 5 years ago

The award goes to Canon. Canon has a vast experience and a legacy in SLR technology. There are so many options open for any beginner to start photography. Technically, Canon is more advanced than Nikon. Only, Canon provides the whole ranges of camera and lenses for amateur and professional as well.

working