jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you know of any crafts using junk mail?

1. Robie Benve profile image99
    Robie Benveposted 5 years ago

Do you know of any crafts using junk mail?

2. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 5 years ago

There are bunches, actually, and it will be neat to see the ideas that answer this question. I mainly use it to cover and protect my table when I'm crafting something small, and the straightedge of a junk-mail envelope can be very handy.

3. Jamie Brock profile image92
    Jamie Brockposted 5 years ago

I have used the envelope included with the bill. The envelopes are usually lined with different patterns..so I'll punch shapes out of it with a punch. I punched out a bunch of hearts one time and used them to embellish a card.  I have also used those blank envelopes as a template for making homemade envelopes. Just be sure when you are deconstructing them not to damage the borders of the envelope. I hear if you put the parts of the envelope where it's held together with glue over a pan of boiling water, the steam will allow you to peel the pieces apart easily without tearing.  Hope this helps!

4. coffeegginmyrice profile image83
    coffeegginmyriceposted 5 years ago

Easy to do craft ideas in recycling your junk mail into useful items. read more

5. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 5 years ago

This article is about junk mail crafts.  There are a wide variety of unique projects to make with recycled paper including stationery products, wall art, jewelry, and home decor.  There are lots of photos and resources. read more